Finance Your Factory
Manufacturers have access to tax-exempt (low-interest) loans. That means your interest rate could be up to 40% less than the market rate, which could save you tens of thousands of dollars in interest payments each year.
- What Can Be Financed?
- New buildings and equipment used for manufacturing and the purchase of existing manufacturing facilities including equipment
- What is Manufacturing
- Core manufacturing resulting in a change in category of personal property. Examples include turning milk into cheese; transforming rolls of paper into paper bags;
- Benefits of Tax-Exempt Financing Manufacturing
- Higher Loan to Value (can be 100% financed)
- Longer Terms (up to 120% of life of asset)
- Lower Interest Rate
- Can be combined with traditional financing