We are committed to helping people with their housing needs and have contributed millions in down payment assistance for homebuyers.
Affordable Rentals – We have issued millions of dollars in bonds for affordable apartments throughout the county. We are happy to assist developers with the apartment projects.
- Basic Requirements for Multifamily Housing
- Project must be in Maricopa County
- You must apply for Bond Volume Cap
- You must continue to meet affordable housing requirements for 15 years or the length of the bond financing. And you may have 15 more years if you are using tax credits
- Must elect to rent the units to 20% of persons who make less than 50% of Area Medium Gross Income or rent the units to 40% of persons who make less than 60% of Area Medium Gross Income.
- More on Multifamily Bond Requirements
- Single Family Homes – We offer down payment assistance through the Home in 5 Advantage Program